In order to give brands and suppliers additional time to recover from coronavirus setbacks, the annual luxury packaging exhibition Luxe Pack Monaco has announced its postponement from September 28-30—to November 30-December 2.
“As our first priority is the health of the exhibition’s participants, we are currently building a health protection plan in partnership with the Grimaldi Forum and the competent authorities. We will systematically and strictly apply government recommendations in terms of safety, prevention and awareness. We will be in touch with more details in the coming weeks,” the organisers said on their website.
Premium packaging manufacturers from all over the world come together in Monaco to present their most creative innovations: an essential sourcing experience for brands looking to disrupt the market, in terms of design, sustainability and/or digital innovation.
“The 33rd Luxe Pack Monaco exhibition in 2019 was more international than ever with 52 percent international visitors from 98 countries – an increase of 14 percent against 2018 – which firmly positions the show worldwide, and the quality of the contacts made and the business done were two major criteria very much appreciated by exhibitors. In addition, the conferences and debates were attended by 2,000 people which is a record for these three intense days,” the organisers said.
“Once again, exhibitors kept their product launches, innovations, and major announcements for Luxe Pack Monaco, allowing visitors to gain an up-to-date view of the packaging sector which is changing rapidly to meet societal issues.
Sustainable development is no longer optional This core theme for many years seems to have overtaken all other policies at the exhibition last year. More than 9,000 people attended.
PHOTO: Attendees arrive at Luxe Pack Monaco in 2019 Luxe Pack